A vibrant art community of self directed artistes who take pride in their work.
Enabling all Stephenians to appreciate the beauty of the arts; with a can-do spirit, bringing forth the creativity in them.
The objectives of our Arts Education Programme are:
- To provide an arts curriculum that engages learners so that they are able to enjoy a range of different art forms
- To provide an opportunity to develop pupils as creative, imaginative, confident independent learners through participation in the arts curriculum
- To provide all students with a range of exciting curricular and co-curricular opportunities for learning in a safe and secure environment
- To facilitate social emotional learning
- To support pupils in their learning by providing an environment where they can take risks with their work and learn from their successes or failures.
“Art will remain the most astonishing activity of mankind born out of struggle between wisdom and madness, between dream and reality in our mind.”
~ Magdalena Abakanowicz
“Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends.”
~ Alphonse de Lamartine
PAL prototype school
“The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.”
~ Carl Gustav Jung