SSS Calendar 2021
(Updated for Term 1 ONLY)
Photo Orders - Annual Prize Giving & Appreciation Day e-Edition 2020
Forward her children dear,
Ever with hearts sincere,
Render with joy to your mater her due.
All that is vile reject,
Heaver will e'er protect
Sons of Saint Stephen's
Valiant and true.
From We Are Lasallian:
We are one, but we are many,
And from all the lands of earth we come.
We share a dream, and sing with one voice, I am, you are, we are Lasallian!
Encore Watch - Annual Prize Giving & Appreciation Day e-Edition 2020
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW TO VIEW THE VIDEO. Alternatively, go to Ssspgad2020
Welcoming Our Intake 2021 - Our Youngest Stephenians!
Dear P1/2021 Parents and Students,
Once again, welcome to the Stephenian family! As you begin to prepare for the beginning of your Stephenian journey with us next year, here are the briefing slides that were shared during our e-Orientation held in November:
P1 E-Orientation Slides by FTs P1 E-Orientation Slides.pdf
Safety & Security Slides 2021 P1 E-Orientation_Safety and Security.pdf
Here are additional PDFs:
P1 Orientation Handbook for Parents P1 Orientation Handbook for Parents of Intake 2021.pdf
FAQs FAQs for Intake 2021 P1 Parents.pdf
We hope you will find the information useful. You may also wish to find out more about our school history, heritage, motto, values, anthems and so on, so enjoy exploring the various pages here on our school website.
Meanwhile, enjoy our "My Day in St. Stephen's School" video above!
Looking forward to welcoming and seeing our newest youngest Stephenians 2021!
~ From all of us at St. Stephen's
& Choosing a Secondary School
ARRANGEMENTS FOR 2020 PSLE RESULTS RELEASE
1. MOE and SEAB have recently shared the arrangements for the release of the 2020 PSLE results so that your child will be able to return to school to collect his results safely (link below). The key arrangements are:
(a) Students are expected to comply with Safe Management Measures (SMM) in schools.
(b) Collection of results will be done in smaller groups in classrooms.
(c) Only one parent/guardian will be allowed to accompany their child/ward; they will have to wait at designated common areas in the school and observe the SMM.
2. If your child is unwell, on Quarantine Order, Stay-Home Notice or Leave of Absence on the results release day, he should not return to school. In this case, you may appoint someone to collect a physical copy of the results and the Secondary 1 Option Form on your child’s behalf within 3 working days (inclusive of the day of results release). If you are unable to do so, you can contact the school for help.
3. In addition, students will be able to view their PSLE results online via SEAB’s results release system, on the day of the PSLE results release. We will issue your child with a password for the results release system from 12 Nov 2020. More information on accessing the system will be shared soon.
4. MOE and SEAB will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and provide updates if there are further changes to the arrangements for the release of 2020 PSLE results.
CHOOSING A SECONDARY SCHOOL FOR YOUR CHILD
1. At this juncture, you and your child will also be planning for his next milestone – choosing a Secondary School!
2. To support you and your child in this journey of choosing a Secondary School, MOE has prepared an article with a step-by-step guide, along with a list of Secondary Schools virtual Open Houses. You can also access SchoolFinder to conveniently explore, filter and shortlist schools. Links are provided below.
· 2020 National Exams Results Release https://go.gov.sg/resultsrelease2020
· Guide to choosing Secondary schools https://go.gov.sg/schoolbag-secondary-school-open-house-2020-pg
· SchoolFinder https://go.gov.sg/schoolfinder-pg
Thank you and stay safe!
For those of us who missed the Mass, here is the full online Mass video.
There is a docu-video tracing the development of Catholic Education in Singapore in the opening segment, and our Stephenians also joined in the virtual choir.
[Text adapted from Archdiocesan Commission for Catholic Schools Facebook Page - post on Catholic Education Sunday Link ]
• Celebrant – Fr Adrian Danker, SJ and Principal of SJI.• Mass readings led by students.• Prayer of the faithful led by parent, teacher and religious representatives.• Three student virtual choirs – from our pre-schools, primary and secondary schools and Catholic Junior College.• At the end of the Mass, a Prayer of Blessings crafted by our Archbishop and a virtual choir comprising principals, teachers and our religious community of priests, sisters and brothers.
STAFF RECOGNITION DAY 2020
3 September 2020
E-OPEN HOUSE 2020
70th Anniversary of the declaration of
St. John Baptist de La Salle as
Patron Saint of Teachers