Home > Academic Programmes > Mother Tongue
We believe in holistic education.
We believe that every child wants to and can learn. When we design the curriculum for learners, we focus on their learning needs.
We believe that we can improve our learners’ learning by
- Creating caring and safe environments for learning,
- Allowing learners to proactively build their knowledge,
- Developing thinking skills and dispositions in our learners,
- Using assessments effectively to provide our learners with feedback to address their learning gaps
Enabling pupils to be effective communicators and inculcating in them the love and confidence in the usage of language.
A community of learners who appreciate Mother Tongue Culture and excel in the use of the language.
- P1 & P2: Bridging, Core and Enrichment
- P3 &P4: Reinforcement, Core and Enrichment
- P5 & P6: Foundation, Standard and Higher Mother Tongue
MOE ABLE programme
- P3 & P4: Mother Tongue Learning Support programme
- Chinese New Year celebration
- Hari Raya celebration
- Deepavali celebration
Cultural and Language Exposure
- Mother Tongue Fortnight and Culture Camp
- Mother Tongue Reading Campaign
- CBS MT Story Telling Competition
- P3 Cultural Learning Journey
- P4 Cultural Performance Exposure Scheme
- P5 Oversea immersion programme
- Royal Writer