Photo from St. Stephen's Old Boys Association (SSOBA) Facebook Page.
Left Our First School Badge (1957), establishing the key insignia symbols - the shield and scroll, the school colours, the five-pointed star Signum Fidei and the embracing laurels.
Middle Our Second School Badge (1976), with a smaller shield and introducing a horizontal bar upon which is inscribed the School Motto Credere et Servire which was introduced that year by Principal Mr T. O. Aeria.
Right Our Current School Badge (2004), modifying the key symbols - using the original Signum Fidei insignia of the Christian Brothers of the De La Salle Order for the five-pointed star, replacing the laurels with palms symbolising the martyrdom of St. Stephen, and introducing a newly designed flame-like letters for the school's initials SSS. The school colours remain, not as stripes but as green insignia elements against a plain white field. The School Motto is moved onto the scroll and the shield returns to its larger 1957 size.
The issue also featured the Official Opening of our current (then new) school building as well as our own Stephenian orchid the Paravendrum St Stephen's.