Welcome to Learning Online @ SSS!
As Stephenians commence Home-based Learning, here are some practices to continue cultivating good disciplined habits, broader perspectives and strong character values .
Habits, Perspectives & Character
school and learning now takes place at home, the Stephenian Gentleman should
a proper timetable of learning, such as the suggested HBL schedules.
2. Begin the day’s learning on time – develop the good habit of punctuality and self-discipline
3. Be in neat proper attire / school attire (not pajamas) during home-based learning
4. Observe good cyber-wellness habits. Do not spend more than 4 hours on the computer.
5. Watch the news and read widely – newspapers, novels, magazines.
6. Have good conversation with family members over meals.
7. Drink lots of water, eat balanced meals with vegetables and fruits, stay healthy.
8. Help with housework to keep the house clean and tidy – their own rooms and shared places.
9. Observe good hygiene practices at all times.
10. Adhere to the precautionary measures – everyone plays a part in
keeping Singapore safe, strong and healthy.
HBL on 12 March 2021, Friday
P1 to P6 students are assigned lessons at SLS.
Subjects are as follows:
P1 to P2 : English, Mathematics and Mother Tongue
P3 to P6 : English, Mathematics, Science and Mother Tongue
These are tips on how parents can support their child's HBL
Student Learning Space:
For help on navigating SLS:
There is a user guide link at the bottom of the page after you have logged in to SLS.
Click on it.
If you need more help, refer to helplines below
School Operating Hours
During school operating hours, students should contact the School-based Helpline for SLS queries including all SLS access matters such as password reset and unlocking of accounts, as well as queries about lesson assignments.
Students can also submit a form for password reset and unlocking of accounts through the link below:
School-based Helpline: 6241 9513
Mondays - Fridays: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
For other matters, students can email the SLS Helpdesk at email@example.com. When emailing the SLS Helpdesk, they should include their full name, name of school and form class.
Non-School Operating Hours
Students can only contact the SLS Helpdesk outside the school operating hours.
SLS Helpdesk: 6702 6513
Mondays - Fridays: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
*Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
Alternatively, students can email the SLS Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing the SLS Helpdesk, they should include their full name, name of school and form class.
Picture Credit: https://www.cgsinc.com/blog/top-17-quotes-for-learning-and-development-professionals